Our Mission Statement
- To perpetuate, improve, promote and extend the sport of Track & Field in the state of Nevada and the United States.
- To supervise and administer a continuing Track & Field program for all age groups for the purpose of stimulating interest and developing athletes through instruction, and the utilization of existing facilities, resources and coaching.
- To unify and coordinate the efforts of all agencies interested in promoting Track & Field and permit all interested parties to have a voice in the development of the sport.
- To maintain records and disseminate information pertaining to all phases of Track & Field events.
- To raise money and finance improvement in the sport of Track & Field.
- To operate for educational and charitable purposes, to coordinate programs and activities between participants representing the State of Nevada and other states or countries that are conducted in or outside the state of Nevada.