Reno Tahoe Athletics and Wooster High School Track & Field Presents
Thursday Night All-Comer Track & Field Meets (ages: 2yrs to 90yrs +plus)
Join us on Thursday Nights from 5:30pm– 8:30pm! ALL COMER MEET REGISTRATION START HERE!
Next Meet 29 July 2021:
Online Early Registration $5.00 per person (7yrs & older) until 10:00p Wednesday 7/28/21!
Go to Registration table to pick up your bib number. ALL COMER MEET REGISTRATION START HERE!
Race Day Registration $10.00 per person (7yrs & older) - CASH ONLY!
Go to Registration table to Pay and pick up your bib number.
6yrs & under FREE!
Go to Registration table to pick up your wristband
Donations are always accepted to help support Our Programs.
Concession Stand with cold drinks & snacks will be available.
Early Registration Now Open: ALL COMER MEET REGISTRATION START HERE! updated on 7/20/2021
- June 10, See Event Scheduled (NO High Jump under construction)
- June 17, See Event Scheduled (NO High Jump under construction)
- June 24, See Event Scheduled
- July 22 See Event Scheduled Pole Vault at 4:00p - Flight #1 = 10' & above
- 6:45p - Flight #2 = Under 10'
- Olympic Torch Parade and Flame Lighting by RTA Junior Olympian Gavin Voskamp
- July 29 See Event Scheduled
- Participants may compete in unlimited events!
- 2-6yr old special kids events (25m-50m-100m-Long Jump), start at approximately 6:45pm. FREE!
- Participants and Spectators will be asked to help as Volunteer Officials for a Learn by Doing educational T&F experience.
- Volunteer Officials include: Starter, Timers, Rake Crew, Tape Pullers, Recorders, Retrievers, and more.....
- Location: Wooster Track & Field Stadium 1331 E Plumb Lane, Reno, NV 89502.
- Check out our VIDEO to join the FUN! http://youtu.be/Xtws7PNvj8s
Join us for a summer of fun!
At 4,500 feet elevation Reno is a Sprinter’s/Jumper’s Heaven, a Distance's Nightmare and a Thrower’s Dream.
Hosted by Reno Tahoe Athletics Track Club and Wooster Track & Field/Cross Country
Check back to register for training and development camps, clinics and races in Reno, Nevada.
Race Day Registration >>>> ALL COMER MEET REGISTRATION START HERE!
Order of Event Schedule: Next Meet on 29 July 2021:
Field Events begin at 5:30p
Shot Put 7yrs & Older (Open Pit 5:30p - 6:45p)
Long Jump 8yrs & Older (Open Pit 5:30p - 6:45p)
Discus 7yrs & Older (Open Pit 7:00p - 8:15p)
[All Horizonal Jumps and Throws receive 3 attempt in a row]
Pole Vault 7yrs & Older Pole Vault at 4:00p - Flight #1 = 10' & above
6:45p - Flight #2 = Under 10'
High Jump 7yrs & Older (Maybe on Grass)
[All Vertical Jumps start at lowest height and will not be lowered]
Running Events begin at 6:00pm (Heats assign by age and best time)
Olympic Torch Parade and Flame Lighting by RTA Junior Olympian Gavin Voskamp
80m HH Girls/Boys (30”/33’) 6th-8th grade only
100m HH Women (33’)
110m HH Men (36’/39’/42”)
(Hurdle Race will be combined if needed. Sorry no adjustment for Masters)
100 meters 7yrs & Older
1500 meter 7yrs & Older
Kids Races start approximately 6:45pm (2yrs old - 6yrs old)
25 meters (5yrs & under)
50 meters (10yrs & under and or 60yr +plus))
400 meters 7yrs & Older
40 yard dash Football Players
4x 100 Family Shuttle Relay co-ed multi-generation teams & spectators
800 meters 7yrs & Older
200 meters 7yrs & Older
3000 meters (two mile under 18:00 minutes)
4x100 School Team or Business Relay and Coed Teams!
Turbo Javelin Family Relay co-ed multi- generation teams (Exhibition)
**(200m/300/400m Hurdles may be added if requested)**
Please check website: renotahoeathletics.org for more information and updates.
Please check schedule for events being held each week.