nothern nevada track & Field and Cross Country official's Association
Northern Nevada Track & Field and Cross Country Officials Association
referred to as the
Northern Nevada Track Officials Association (NNTOA)
Established in 2020
- The mission of the NNTOA is to ensure fair competition of Track & Field and Cross Country meets in the northern Nevada sector of the Nevada Interscholastic Activities Association (NIAA) through coordinating, training, advocating for and certifying Officials.
- NNTOA is searching for individuals who desire to officiate track & field and cross country meets in northern Nevada. They must be 18yrs or older.
- Becoming a track & field official does not require much knowledge of the sport., Membership meetings, training clinics and rule updates will be provided by the association.
- Track & Field season runs in the spring sports season from (March through May) and features competition in a range of running, jumping and throwing events.
- Cross Country season runs in the fall sports season from (August through November) and features competition in long distance running up to 5k or 3.1 miles on open trails, golf courses, and parks with pavement, dirt, sand, grass, creeks and more.
- Meets are scheduled after school or weekends and can last 4-8 hours.
- All meet officials shall follow current health and safety guidelines required by local schools, county, state, NIAA and NFHS officials.
- As of March 2020, and until further notice face coverings/mask and 6-feet social distancing must be observed.
How Do I Join:
- Complete the NNTOA Membership Application.
- Next, start the NIAA official’s registration process, it requires all officials to register with the NIAA through ArbiterSports and their local association. (we do not have one yet)
- As part of the registration process officials must consent to a background check and are required to make payment (credit/debit card only) for
- Liability Insurance ($13 - one time per year fee)
- Peopletrail background check fee ($9.50 - one time per year fee).
- **CLICK HERE to REGISTER NIAA and all training is provided at meetings that begin in December and end in May.
Question or more information, contact Anthony Davis, NNTOA Membership Chair,
email: email@example.com or phone/text: (775) 685-4463.
Click here for: NNTOA-Membership Application